2020 William Wilfred Campbell Poetry & Arts Festival
Festival Info Coming Soon!
Date: June 14, 2020
Location: to be announced
Performances by: to be announced
The top 10 finalists will be notified prior to the festival and must attend and read their poems as part of the festival Sunday, June 14 from 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm. The top 2 winning poems will then be announced, and the winners will receive their prizes: one of 2 $500 cash prizes for Adults! Youth Categories (Grades 1-3, 4-5, 6-8, 9-12) will receive $125 each.
First Canadian rights will become the property of the festival, which may publish them in an anthology at some later date.
1. Contestants must reside in Bruce and Grey counties.
2. Theme- OPEN
3. No more than 2 entries may be submitted per poet.
4. A $10 entry fee per Adult poet (two poems maximum) to be included with the submitted poem(s) in the form of cash or cheque, made payable to: the WWCampbell Appreciation Society
5. Contest entries must be unpublished and typed in black ink and one per page (8 1/2 x 11) inch white bond paper - not to exceed 45 lines. Letter quality computer printouts or photocopies are acceptable.
6. All entries must contain your name, address, telephone number, email address and poem(s) titles on a cover page, category (Adult or Grades 1-3, 4-5, 6-8, 9-12).
Submission Period: February 1st to May 22nd
Please mail to, or drop off by hand to:
William Wilfred Campbell Poetry Festival, Contest Registrar
C/O Bruce County Public Library, Wiarton Branch
Wiarton, Ontario N0H 2T0
Submissions can also be emailed to email@example.com
Please send documents (if possible) in both .word and .pdf
Please include name and title(s) of poems in the comment section of the Etransfer.
Etransfer password: WWCAppreciation